23 ago 2011

Música para mujeres por mujeres: Canciones que toda mujer debería tener

Según HelloGiggles, éstas son algunas de las canciones que toda mujer debería escuchar, y tener.

Bjork: ‘Declare Independence’
“Don’t let them do that to you”



Blondie: ‘The Tide Is High’
“I’m not the kind of girl who gives up just like that / Oh no”



The Cardigans: ‘Losing My Favorite Game’
“I had a vision I could turn you right / A stupid mission and a lethal fight / I should have seen it when my hope was new / My heart is black and my body is blue”



Cat Power: ‘The Greatest’
“Once I wanted to be the greatest / No wind or water fall could stall me”



The Cranberries: ‘Dreams’
“Talk to me amazing mind / So understanding and so kind / You’re everything to me”



Duffy: ‘Distant Dreamer’
“Even when you see me frown / My heart won’t let me down because I know there’s better things to come”



Garbage: ‘Cup Of Coffee’
“So no of course we can’t be friends / Not while I’m still this obsessed / I guess I always knew the score / This is how our story ends”



Nelly Furtado: ‘Powerless’
“Cause this life is too short to live it just for you / But when you feel so powerless what are you gonna do? / So say what you want”



La lista completa aquí.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...